Spousal Buyouts for Divorcing Couples in Alberta | Divorce Mortgage Alberta - RonRichards.ca
Home » Spousal Buyout Mortgage

Getting Divorced or Separating? Choose Spousal Mortgage after Divorce from Ron Richards

Experiencing a Divorce or Separating is sufficiently distressing. Managing selling a house surely intensifies that pressure. Fortunately, we have an extraordinary Spousal Buyout Program that may work for you and eliminate the pressure of selling your home!

Under the standard home loan Refinance rules, you are just permitted to renegotiate up to 80% of the property’s estimation. This leaves 20% of your value tied up in the home. Regularly, the best way to get to that value is to sell the property so you can part the value with your ex-companion or accomplice. Selling a house and moving is tedious, unpleasant, and costly. It additionally further disturbs your family and may include your youngsters changing schools and lose their companions.

How Spousal Buyout Program Works

Instead you force your partner to sell the home, you can avail the mortgage loan if you want to remain the owner of the property and removing your partner from the same. With this mortgage solution, you can get 95% of the value of the property to pay the equity to the other partner. The only requirement is that the partner who is seeking the mortgage loan should qualify for the same.

Do not worry much; we will make the mortgage process easier than ever. We will be with you in every step possible so that you do not stress while availing this mortgage loan. This program needs a separation agreement and an offer for purchasing and finally the mortgage application. Apart from these papers, the borrower also needs to show the physical appraisal. It is done because the spousal buyout mortgage works as the private sale.

If you want to know how this, spousal buyout works for you, do not hesitate, call us now on 403-801-3338 or  book an appointment for free and we will help you in further in all sort of mortgage paperwork and assistance.

Thinking about
a mortgage?







Over 5-star reviews will help you to choose us

Great Rates and well reviewed mortgage company in Canada
Apply Today!